What type of data do we store?
We are storing the following data:
- Your IP address to prevent fakes, scammers, spammers and bad people from accessing Jippii again. We want you to be safe!
- Your Email address in case you forget your password.
- Registration date and last login.
- Anything you put into your profile for example your birthday, uploaded photos, last seen, location, timezone and language used.
- We also store messages you send to other members for security reasons. For example you are threatening another member and the police is contacting us to give them information about your account, then we have to give them everything. Only your messages are stored up to 30 days after deleting your account in case we get contacted, all other data is deleted permanently once you have confirmed the deletion process.
- Your Geolocation is used to use the Browse (Search Member) section to look for people who live in your area, if you don't want to use your Geolocation, then you have to Deny it once it ask you to Allow/Deny it.
- Your Twitter Username will be used for your Jippii ID and Profile URL but can be changed by filling out the sign up details at the beginning of your registration
- Your VK Username will be used for your Jippii ID and Profile URL but can be changed by filling out the sign up details at the beginning of your registration
Do we share your data?
No! We will never share your data to third party services or anyone else. Anyway, the data you put into your profile can be viewed by anyone, with that being said, anything you put into your profile can be accessed from anyone who knows your profile username.
Does Jippii.club have Security?
Yes! We are using SSL Encryption and Cloudflare on every page, with that being said, you're safe to use Jippii.club!